- First and the most important tip is not to remove bandage for next 2 hrs of completion of your tattoo.
- At the time you remove bandage and wish to wash your tattoo, just use lukewarm water and mild antibacterial soap.
- Please do not use a washcloth or any other washing aid.
- Pat dry (Don’t rub!) the area firmly with a clean towel or paper towel to get it completely dry.
- Don’t soak the tattoo in water or let the shower pound directly on it.
- Try to avoid direct sea, swimming pool & workouts until healed.
- After your tattoo is healed, protect it from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- In case of swelling and redness use ice.
- Once the scab flakes totally – oil your tattoo regularly once a day for the next two months, for your tattoo to get even, to draw out the colour, to look more exotic and outstanding.
- Occasionally leap oiling your tattoo, to maintain it for the rest of your life.
- If you have any queries, doubt about tattoo or face any problem then contact your tattooist immediately.
* Enjoy your beautiful tattoo, its special.
Incoming search terms:
- japanese dragon tattoo designs